Are you Ready to Make a Difference in someone's Life?
Alternative Residential Care operates programs that will promote the general welfare and independence of individuals with Intellectual Disabilities and Autism. We are committed to providing high quality, member-centered care by working as a team to assist members in leading dignified and independent lives. Our members individual needs will be carefully assessed, understood, and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy, and compassionate personnel.
Our services will be provided by qualified staff trained to serve and work with members with Intellectual Disabilities and Autism. Alternative Residential Care will provide the following services under MaineCare Code(s)/ Procedure(s): T2016 PD – Agency Home Supports (HAB, WVR) Per Diem described as follows:
- Self-care/ ADLs/ Personal Care
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Independent Lliving Skills and Self-Management Skills
- Medication Administration
- Interpersonal Skills
- Safety Skills
- Social Activities and Physical Exercise
- Communication Skills
- Spiritual/Religious Needs
- Personal Development and Learning
- Accessing Community Events and Services
- Accessing Community Resources
- Unpaid Relationships