Committed to Providing High Quality, Member-Centered Care to Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities and Autism
Alternative Residential Care (ARC) specializes in providing a comfortable environment of inclusion for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities and Autism. We put compassion at the forefront of our care and place residential programs in communities that allow our members to connect, thrive and be propelled into a future of normalization.
THE ARC THAT Sets US APART
Adaptive Strategy– We recognize that the need for care and support varies from member to member. This is why each of our care strategies is customized to fit a member’s situation and can be changed as the needs change. Each program is designed to create a sense of self-awareness and to build strong self-esteem and pride borne from accomplishment.
Relationships– We facilitate meaningful Relationships with Our Members, Employees, and Community Members alike. Creating opportunities for connection and inclusion.
Core Values– We integrate our core values in all that we do: Care and Coordination; Program Integrity; Employee Development and Training and Facility Management
Our Leadership Team
Alternative Residential Care is committed to providing high quality, member-centered care to individuals with Intellectual Disabilities and Autism through utilization of principles of normalization, integration and self-empowerment in the least restrictive environment.
To maintain and enhance the quality of life and well-being of our members. We recognize that the need of care and support varies from member to member. That is why each one of our care and treatment plans will be customized to fit member’s situation and can be changed as the needs change. We are committed to providing exceptional personalized care and treatment from our trustworthy, compassionate, and high-quality staff.
Each program is designed to create a sense of self-awareness and to build strong self-esteem and pride borne from accomplishment. Our goal is to try to offer individuals with Intellectual Disabilities and Autism the best place in the world in which to reach their maximum potential.
Normalization, Integration, and Self-empowerment of individuals with Intellectual Disabilities and Autism.
Our Core Values
Our members are at the center of all we do. We strive to create and sustain a culture that is marked by:
- Keeping our member’s health, safety, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services.
- Treating and interacting with our members with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining the confidentiality of member information.
- Being courteous and understanding to the needs of members, families, co-professionals, and the community-at-large.
- Showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, ages, gender, and disabilities.
- Valuing, supporting, recognizing, and appreciating other employees, as employees are the agency’s greatest asset.
- Nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community and other stakeholders.
- Conducting Agency business in an accountable and responsible manner.
- Adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Health and Human Services industry.
- Applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout the Agency.
We take pride in the thoroughness of our program design, the exceptionally well maintained and equipped facilities, the high caliber and dedication of our staff, and the success of members we support.
Let's set up a consultation!